World's Best Dad Homemade Trophy
WHAT YOU NEED:
• 2 foam coffee cups (*paper cups can also be used*)
• 5 inch square box (or one cut to size) (*Use recycled boxes from crackers, cereal bars, and convenience foods for projects like this one*)
• Masking tape
• 1 gold pipe cleaning
• Gold craft paint (*yellow, or silver can also be used*)
• Black construction paper, cut to fit on side of box
• White paint pen
• White craft glue
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Turn cups upside down and trim bottom lips to make them flush.
4. When glue on the cups have dried, wrap a piece of masking tape around the middle where the two cups meet.
5. Cut the pipe cleaner in half and insert into each side of one of the cups as trophy handles.
8. Write “Awarded World’s Best Dad” on the black construction paper with white paint pen. Glue to the front of the box.
9. Pipe white glue onto the bottom of the cup that does not have the pipe cleaner handles. Press onto the top of the box and let glue dry completely.