Spring in San Diego: Kid Edition
Welcome to Spring into Swing! Kid Ventures will be celebrating Spring all week with kite-flying, spa-pampering, story-telling, and the very hungry Caterpillar. To make sure you don’t miss out on any of the fun, check out this week’s calendar.
We’ve compiled a list of some super fun spring activities in the San Diego Area, let us know which ones you’ve gone to!
TOP 5 SPRING ACTIVITIES IN SAN DIEGO FOR KIDS
1. First Day of Spring Celebration: March 20
Follow Kid Venture’s Pinboard “FOR THE HOLIDAYS” to find great ways to celebrate the first day of Spring with your kids!
2. Butterfly Jungle at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park: March 16-April 7
Enjoy these beautiful creatures as you walk through this aviary filled with fluttering butterflies!
3. Kid Ventures Spring Camps: March 23 – April 3 (East Lake) April 6 – 10 (4S Ranch)
Spend your days off from school at KV! Each day will be filled with fun crafts, games and play! Full day prices (9am-3pm): $65 per day for members/$75 per day for non-members. Lunch: $5 Extended care: $12/hour (Can be in extended care until 5pm). Must be potty trained.
4. San Diego Crew Classic & Family Festival: March 28 – March 30
Watch collegiate crew races from the shoreline and enjoy music, food, an art exhibit and kids’ activities. Crown Point Shores, Mission Bay.
5. Earth Day Festival at Alta Vista Gardens in Vista: April 11 – April 12
Celebrate the planet with eco-friendly vendors, guided tours of the Gardens and kids’ activities that include crafts, games and more! Free admission. 10 am-3pm.